i'm ashamed to say the Kansas Jayhawks (my alma mater) were defeated in the first round of the NCAA bball Big Dance by Bradley. Who is Bradley? They're from Peoria, Illinois... but that really doesn't matter. They ousted Kansas 77-73 from the tourny. The even worse thing about it is that North Carolina is still in the tourny - and Texas. That's twisting the dagger...
Now what am I going to do for the rest of March? I guess I'll pick up a new hobby - reading, knitting, basket-weaving, or something... any suggestions are welcome.
Good news = I'm on my way to Asheville, NC this weekend to visit a good friend with another good friend. It'll be a great weekend-I love my friends and I love the mountains. However, the weekend cannot start unless I take a shower and pack my bag. I have 40 minutes to do all of that. I'll have to take off my Jayhawk sweatshirt... sad sad day... I kind of feel like wallowing in bed with my crusty sweatshirt on in mourning. Good thing I'm going to the mountains and getting out of the house.
See? God knew I'd need to get out... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment