Thursday, June 01, 2006

Get this...

"Get this!" That's my favorite way to start off a story and to have other people do it as well. It's funny and really grabs the attention of the listener. I love it! My friend, Steph, starts most all of her stories like that... "So, get THIS!" I love it!

I love a good story. I think that people who are good story tellers are my personal heroes. It's a real unique trait and I don't think it's something you can learn... i think it's a God-given talent.

I would like to tell you a story, because I like them, but I don't want to be scrutinized in my story telling after building it up just now. So, I'll tell you one next time.

The End...

3 comments:

bansheewigs said...

i didn't realize i said that all of the time. wow! i'm putting a flag on my story telling so my eager listeners will actually listen to what i'm saying. Gooooood, it worked!

The dBs said...

Yep, keeping it!!!

bansheewigs said...

i'll be gratful when lens posts more blogs... aight?