
Bethel, NC - Residents of Bethel have never been more proud of their quaint city. A local man has grown a head of cabbage bigger then an actual human head. What residents find more amazing is that he has grown several of them at this size.
"Holy mackeral!," exclaimed local resident, Lindsey deBuhr. "I have never seen an actual 'head' of cabbage! Now when I use the expression 'bigger than your face' it actually will be true!"
The local man, Mr. Mathews, has been asked what special ingredients he uses to fertilize the vegetables. There is no secret other than the rich soil in the mountains.
"I just put my seeds in the ground, water them really well, then they just grow," he said.
Mr. Mathews also grows potatoes, squash, lettuce and tomatoes.

Lindsey deBuhr with cabbage.
3 comments:
wow, is that organic?!
steph, arent we so proud of her?
VERY!
Post a Comment