Saturday, March 15, 2008

This is our boy...

Here he is!
Gabe has arrived - he's now two months and is so fun! He's really interactive and smiling and talking. I love being with him and love watching his daddy play with him.

Here are a few photos:


he's brand new here






His superman is a classic move!








his first smile on camera
(sorry it's sideways)
this is his swing that he LOVES
(notice the teddy bears on his feet)
just last week
...chillin'

4 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH!!! Finally some pics!! I've been checking & checking.

So sweet. Love the teddy bear feet.

Kristin

vwiese said...

what a sweet boy, he has Debo's eyelashs, I love it!!! He looks so much like you in the face linds.

CONGRATS again, we are so thrilled for you guys!

Lisa said...

Gabe, you're a babe.

Kim Tapp said...

yay! you blog again! kiss that sweet boy for me :).