Just a few recent pics of Gabe in the front yard. Isn't our front tree gorgeous!?!?
He sits there a minute and then starts splashing his hands in the leaves like he's in the bath tub. He's intense and concentrates - very cause and effect. (This is, of course, his new favorite trick in the tub and he scoots himself to the "deep end" to get the most 'splash for his buck.' He thinks he's hilarious... and mommy gets soaking wet!)
In the 2nd picture, he's raising his arms as we've taught him to do so when we say, "Touchdown!" I think it worked as the Vikings squeezed a win past the Packers on Sunday. Thanks Mark and Lisa for the awesome outfit - he's getting a ton of use out of it! (Would you believe that people here have commented several times that he's a Lakers fan?!?! It's a crying shame.)
1 comment:
I love the video! It's been way too long since I've been on here! Totally making your 5 minute choc mug cake tonight.
Post a Comment