Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gabe's first birthday!

What a celebration it was!!! His Grandma de was here along with his two aunts and uncle. He LOVED the balloons! He cried when we all surrounded him and sang "Happy Birthday." I think it was a bit too much. He played in his icing and had a few bites of cupcake, but wasn't impressed. The presents were where it was at!


Yes, I made that shirt for him... iron-on letters are the best!

Banging the balloons with Grandma

We made cupcakes so that others could enjoy the cake without his slobber all over it - thanks for the "1" candle, Mom!

Opening presents - a bi-lingual, singing drum from Aunt Miss and Uncle J

This was his grocery cart from Aunt Becky. He took off with it...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Happy birthday Gabe! Sorry I'm a loser and I forgot about it until I read about it on your mom's blog!!

Taylor Wise said...

That is funny about his bilingual gift. my brother gave lilla a lawnmower for christmas this past year. it wasn't bilingual, just spanish. for a year we all listened to it and had no idea what is was saying. we were like, thanks haynes.