Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spring Sunshine

I wish that you could see outside of my windows and porch right now... it's absolutely gorgeous. It's in the mid-60s with full sun and a slight breeze. These are the days that really make me just sigh with a smile as it really is like a moment of what heaven will be like. This is the beauty that God created on this planet. This is what He longs for us to experience at every moment of every day with Him in heaven. You can smell the truth of that in the air. It's light and sweet and cool. Even my cat, Oliver, sense it. He's been out on the porch from the moment I opened the door. He's only come in to use his "potty." I can't get him to come inside. He knows he was made to enjoy this.
So, I'm off to go outside. How amazing will it be to just be with Jesus in heaven. There will be no more of a blockade between us (i.e. our flesh). We'll be able to be at peace and fully satisfied in Him. How awesome...

No comments: