Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's a baby, but not ours!

Dustin and Kristen are going to have a baby! My mom is running around like she won the lottery - it's only a matter of days before she quits her job to move to Wichita.

It's such an amazing miracle. There are 2 people for a long time and then a 3rd arrives almost out of thin air. I's incredible.

It certainly is confirmation that we are no longer kids - this is big time. It's the real deal. I'm soecited for them and so proud of my brother. He has a good head on his shoulders and will be an awesome father. Kristen, a.k.a. the best thing that ever happened to my brother, will be an outstanding mother... i can't wait to see it all unfold.

God is good - it's a miracle!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah Auntie Linds. Well, a miracle, yes, but if you want to know how it all works, I took this class in 5th grade at Tillman Elementry school. I am willing to share all about the "good news" of this class with you.... Congrats!

bansheewigs said...

you're going to be a BA auntie! tell your bro i said congrats!

The dBs said...

Tillman Elementary School? That's awesome! Haven't heard that one in awhile...