OK, so i'm not an avid blogger - self-admitted. I am just now reading some of the comments left on my page... from my "friends." They just write back and forth to each other and make fun of how I don't post new blogs very often. Whatever. I forward their blogs on to other people because they are funny or thought-provoking. I'm not as down as y'all are with the blogging... sorry... i'll work on itt some more.
So, right now I'm in Huntsville, Alabama for a wedding. The city where we hail from is definitely the south, but Huntsville, AL is deeper than I thought. I heard a lady at the Target Pharmacy - a well-educated pharmacist - talking with a customer and I really had a hard time understanding her. It was crazy! This is what it sounded like phonetically (see translation below):
"Raaaaat, whuuutchew dew eez taaaake wun uf theez tew taaaames uh dayy-eee thee-un yew lay-ut may know whut uther see-umptums yew haaa-uv."
Translation: "Right, what you do is take one of these two times a day then you let me know what other symptoms you have."
yikes. But, how can you not like that?
2 comments:
touche.
lens, alabama? um, come to denver!
glad you updated your blog. tell amy to tell you to update your blog at work. i KNOW you have time!
love, stephascope
sorry, we don't mean to talk about you on your blog. you know we love you, right? anyways, it is great to see you again in blogworld...
Post a Comment