As i work in the marketing dept. of my company, I am very familiar with disclaimers. just about everything that we publish has one on it - you know, just in case.
However, that hedge of protection has not seeped over into my personal life until now. Upon posting the "paint job" post, I realized that the photo may have been misleading. That is, in fact, NOT our living room. It's just a photo from Sherwin-Williams' website to demonstrate the color. I apologize for any misleadings that advertising may have had on you.
Here is the official disclaimer: All photos, colors and renderings are not exact and merely an artist's representation and are not to be used as actual architectural drawings. Any furniture or accessories in said photos, colors and renderings are just enhancements and intended for representation purposes only. Products shown are displayed at www.sherwinwilliams.com and are their property. All items, promotions, literature subject to change at any time. See blog publisher for details.
1 comment:
Lindsey....do u still use this? Im working on the Oliver Hall reunion and Im trying to find you....If you get this email me at jeremygclarkson@gmail.com.
I rememebered you were on facebook, but then suddenly...you weren't. Anyways, just trying to locate you, if you're interested. take care.
Jeremy
Post a Comment