Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Girl!



When I found out I was pregnant with Maggie, I scheduled the initial doctor appointment where they confirm that you are indeed pregnant. The doctor I saw was a new doctor to the practice, and he waltzed in there with some shocking news. He told me my due date was January 13th. That is the birthday of our son! I said to him, "Are you sure??? Can you check your little wheel again?" I went back a few weeks for the next appointment and saw my usual doctor, who then told me that he didn't know how that other guy came up with that date, but my real due date was January 16th. Still a close call, but at least it would help me to know that the calculation wheel did not say the 13th.


Being the good girl that she is, Maggie arrived on January 17th and allowed Gabe his own day. On Monday, she turned ONE and we can't believe it!



Her day was not as eventful as Gabe's, but she got her cake nonetheless. As you'll see, she did NOT like it and so her brother felt the need to "help out" with the cake. Enjoy...




Hooray! I'm free!!!

No comments: